Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

little princess
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: little princess Reply with quote

my daughter and her friend. I found them early in the morning - before breakfast time - playing cards in the kitchen.

I wasn't wide awake but got the camera with the Jupiter 9

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yvonne,
Absolutely precious! I like how her tiara is askew, a little underlying
mischief in her eyes, and a perfect exposure, too!Smile

Where's Michael? Is he hiding under the bed because he knows he can't
touch this? Laughing

Bill

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shoot!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

katastrofo wrote:

Where's Michael? Is he hiding under the bed because he knows he can't
touch this? Laughing

Bill. Some day Yvonne will be far away and no one will hear your cries... Twisted Evil

Just kidding. I would never be able to touch her pictures. Perfect work sharing - I collect lenses, she uses them. Very Happy

Michael

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice capture, Yvonne!
I was noticing something: for being camera-shy, your daughter is a natural in front of the camera. Here she poses better than a model would. Remarkable.

Not to mention, of course, but here we become repetitive, that she looks like an angel on earth. I think Botticelli would have enjoyed portraying her. Very Happy

Only regret about this photo - the Jupiter-9. I know that you love the lens and so I will not rage on it, but oh really how much I dislike the bokeh of this lens - the other child gets all her edges doubled. Mad

This scene was really a job for the Helios-40-2.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
Only regret about this photo - the Jupiter-9. I know that you love the lens and so I will not rage on it, but oh really how much I dislike the bokeh of this lens - the other child gets all her edges doubled. Mad

This scene was really a job for the Helios-40-2.

It was very early in the morning, I haven't had breakfast at this time. I was quite simply too weak for the helios... Laughing

But next time I'll try the Helios ---- after work-out in the body-building studio. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magnificent picture Ivonne. The bokeh might not be perfect but its suits this composition perfectly. Great shot. A price winner I woud say.

Guido

Last edited by Jigt on Thu May 17, 2007 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful,
I really like that composition. Huummm, now if some one would JUST purchase a Helios 40-2 Idea Laughing

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one Yvonne, very natural and well composed in a tricky lighting situation.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! What a charming young lady and what a wonderful photo! Well done!