Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Little lot of fast lenses.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:42 pm    Post subject: Little lot of fast lenses. Reply with quote

Septon 50/2. Not on good conditions #5274156

Nikkor 105mm f1.8, crystals are ok, but has light fungus, and coating damage as you can see. It was converted for Sigma use, you have to convert it back, has all the pieces excepting for the lever on the mount as you can see.

Takumar 50mm f1.4, light scratches and the A/M switch is stiff and focusing is a bit weird, crystals are ok with light scratches.

Yashinon 5.5cm f1.8, light scratches, everything else is ok.

Is anyone interested? i'll gladly let this ones go as a package.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What price have you imagined?
Cheers,
Timo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shoot me an offer Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the most part, I would be interested in the Nikkor, but that one looks not so well :S
I don´t think I would meet your price expectations.
But good luck for the sale,
Cheers,
timo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I would be primary interested in the Septon.
But what I want to pay is also much less than normal Ebay prices for nice lenses.
I think both of us would need shipping to Germany, what would this cost?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all! well, as i said im interested in selling this as a lot because of the high shipping costs (around $60 for all). Im asking around $280 for the Septon, takumar and Yashinon, and around $350 for the nikkor. I can take pics with the nikkor and upload them so you can see its ok to shoot with it.
Thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also have a Leitz Colorplan 90mm f2.5 with light fungus i wanna get rid off too Laughing