Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lillo
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:31 pm    Post subject: Lillo Reply with quote

There are a lot of villages in the north of Antwerp that have disappeared due to the expansion of the port. Lillo is one of them. There is only a couple of streets left but funnily enough this tiny place is an attraction for hundreds of pokémon hunters a day (rare ones spawn there all day and night) creating quite the nuisance for the 30 people still living there.
There's a photo in this article:
http://www.demorgen.be/binnenland/polderdorp-lillo-34-inwoners-duizenden-pokemon-jagers-b4560e2e/

Seeing as I wasn't going to get any good photo in the village itself due to all the people there I just took a couple of shots by the waterside:

mju II + superia 200

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures with the little Olympus.
But I have to say that I never understood why the harbour gets permission to destroy villages so far from the sea. Instead of building a harbour outside near Zeebrugge.
No troubles with keeping the Schelde deep enough for large vessels, increasing the risk of inundations between Antwerp and the Dutch border. Wink