Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

LF camera's lens plate adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:57 am    Post subject: LF camera's lens plate adapter Reply with quote

I know these are quite rough, but they work.

The model V1 was for using Graflex-mounted lenses in Mentor Atelier 5x7" camera. I made a rough frame - I'm not joking: I really am that bad with woodworks - with terrible-looking locking method: just wires crossin all over the frames.

For the next model V2 I need to include the second phase for my FKD travel camera, which has 18x24cm film size, but only 124x124mm lens plate, while Mentor has 140x140mm plate. So far I have finished the first phase Graflex-->FKD

Here is my biggest Graflex-mounted lens Industar I-37 adapted to FKD lens plate (some of you may recognize the locking device):

I really hope I were more skillfull with hands and wood, but I will paint these black and insert some black velvet on contact trails...

My other Project is to build a 4x5 enlarger from Ernemann camera...

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: LF camera's lens plate adapter Reply with quote

keisaa wrote:
I know these are quite rough, but they work.

The model V1 was for using Graflex-mounted lenses in Mentor Atelier 5x7" camera. I made a rough frame - I'm not joking: I really am that bad with woodworks - with terrible-looking locking method: just wires crossin all over the frames.

For the next model V2 I need to include the second phase for my FKD travel camera, which has 18x24cm film size, but only 124x124mm lens plate, while Mentor has 140x140mm plate. So far I have finished the first phase Graflex-->FKD

Here is my biggest Graflex-mounted lens Industar I-37 adapted to FKD lens plate (some of you may recognize the locking device):

I really hope I were more skillfull with hands and wood, but I will paint these black and insert some black velvet on contact trails...

My other Project is to build a 4x5 enlarger from Ernemann camera...

LOL you aren't joking! My skills are marginally better but the project you have seems quite interesting.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it work, are you pleased with the results ? If you are, consider it a succesful prototype. Laughing And check out night classes in woodwork ! Wink Well done for having a go though.