Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lester A Dine 105mm f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:19 pm    Post subject: Lester A Dine 105mm f2.8 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice result you got Chris! I have that lens (a relabeled KIRON 2.8/105mm) too, should it use more often!
Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks my friend,we are threatened with snow Today and next few days thanks to the Rockies. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is ser.# 70...... Tokina ?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots. I found a vivitar version that is not the series 1. I actually had the series 1 and the vivitar at the same time so I compared them very carefully and except for lettering on the name and lens caps they were identical. I could see no difference in (unscientific) back to back shots. I kept the earlier version and sold the series 1. A very very nice lens.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many Thanks.....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I also have the Vivitar S1 with the pasted on settings for various dental areas. I found mine with the flash that's part of this outfit, mine's brand is Yuzo. Not a bad ringlight flash. The lens is excellent -- only macro I own that goes down to 1:1.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Ed.....

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Michael,mine has dental markings too.