Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lenses wait for Orio's testing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Lenses wait for Orio's testing Reply with quote

I hold and bought some nice lenses for our wide angle expert Smile

Nikkor 18mm f3.5 AIS
Nikkor 20mm UD f3.5 Non-AI
Nikkor 24mm f2.8 AIS
Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 25mm f4
Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 20mm f4
Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon 20mm f2.8
Soligor C/D 28mm f2 Yes I found this is a good lens also , many thanks for Riku!

Let we see how they are perform in Budapest city in an expert hand.Hopefully on the next week we will have nice weather for photography.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Attila: If Orio or yourself don't want the Flek 4/25 and it's a good 'un, can I have it....?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Lenses wait for Orio's testing Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I hold and bought some nice lenses for our wide angle expert Smile

LOL Thanks for the expert definition, definitely undeserved! Laughing
Sadly, I am hesitant to bring the 5D on this trip. It's a 2000 Euros camera and a loss would impact hard. I will bring the 400D, but it's a crop camera so it will not offer you a difference from the cameras that you already have. Sad

I am really looking forward to trying the Nikkor wides though, especially the 20mm UD which is a lens I desire from a long time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I will decide to let it go I will inform you, currently I will keep for a while. If I found a second copy I will remember for you.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila Cool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, this list sounds great! A wow Shocked list Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let we see Orio's opinion.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Let we see Orio's opinion.

Hard to judge an ultrawide lens with a crop camera. Typically the weakest point of an ultrawide lens is the corners. But with a crop camera, you average this out.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah I see.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you have a gorgeous Nikkor FA, you can test the wides with it, get a good slide film like Velvia, it'll be close to digital in quality. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UD not works , other are fine. I brought with many times with myself and I always shoot with digital. Still is first roll film in the camera Sad When you are here I will finish this roll and let we see.