Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lenses on Holiday
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
the Flek 2.4/35 (which recently came mounted on a damaged Zenit E that I won for ?4 Smile Click here to see on Ebay ).

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Embarassed Razz Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Am I the only one seeing Flek sold as spare lens....

Great catch.. congrats...

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Gorgeous looking English city and pictures looks wider than 35mm. How about MIR-20mm ? I saw in local camera shop around 100 EUR .

Thanks. I definitely used the Mir-24M for these pics. I would really like a Mir-20. Most sellers seem to ask BIN prices above what I want to pay. I missed one the other day that went for 81 EUR in auction. Mad

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ballu wrote:
Great catch.. congrats...

Thankyou Ballu. The other lens was a little Industar-50-2 in absolutely mint condition, never used I would guess. The camera and the Flek were filthy, and the bag they came smelt absolutely foul - stale tobacco I think, but God knows what else! It went straight in the rubbish.

The flek has cleaned up a treat. It's in pretty good condition apart from a a tiny knock on the filter ring, but it still takes a filter. Haven't been too impressed with its performance wide open though. We'll see how the test goes.

I haven't had the heart to dump the camera. The winder, shutter and self timer all work OK but the focussing screen is marked and the little plastic "glass" in the meter needle window is filthy inside. I tell my wife I'm saving it for spare parts Smile

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:

I've had this lens since before last Christmas Carsten. Remember the photographs I took in February of the town where I work?

Ah, yes, ok!

peterqd wrote:

... and the Flek 2.4/35 (which recently came mounted on a damaged Zenit E that I won for ?4 Smile

Wow! What a bargain!!! Now again: congratulations...