Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lenses for Zenit 3m question
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:23 am    Post subject: Lenses for Zenit 3m question Reply with quote

My first SLR was a brand new Zenit 3m, bought in 1969 complete with 50mm Industar lens. Over the next few years I acquired a couple more lenses, most/all of which were sold on when I "upgraded". One of those lenses was a third-party wide-angle lens, the name of which escapes me, but I think I remember it began with an "L".

Does anyone know of any wide-angle lenses, fitting this description, that were made with a Zenit 39mm-screw mount? Alternatively, possibly a lens with a T2-mount?

I'm aware of the "Lydith" and the "Lithagon", but I've not seen reference to either of these having produced in this fitting.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

TIA Smile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as far as I'm aware there is Staeble Lineogon 35mm f3.5 in M39 mount if you consider 35mm a wide angle. also there was MIR-10 28mm f3.5 manufactured in M39 mount aswell