Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lens Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know the availablility please. Also, I am bad with conversions, what is USD amount?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put USD right after GBP in genuine post.

Ok, I will check 20mm f4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay This is my last copy on sale for a while

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I need to try my luck here. I'm looking for a Pentax A* 200/4 macro. I've posted the same thread around several Pentax forums, but so far no luck. Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there.
I'm looking for a Tokina (or Vivitar, Tokina made) RMC 17mm f/3.5 lens (for Nikon). Maybe somebody has one for sale.
Thank you!

Last edited by marry on Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marry wrote:
Hi there.
I'm looking for a Tokina (or Vivitar, Tokina made) RMC 17mm f/3.5 lens. Maybe somebody has one for sale.
Thank you!

I've got one of those for sale, I listed in my FS post:

http://forum.mflenses.com/fs-minolta-lenses-apo-rokkor-400mm-and-tilt-shift-bellows-t6463.html

It is in Minolta MD mount (strictly speaking Minolta SR mount with MD aperture coupling) so it may or may not suit your needs. Otherwise stating which mount you're looking for might be useful.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking for a Leica below

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I am looking for a Leica below

You mean a Leica bellows? Which mount? I only have one, from a reprovit, with a sliding back so you can choose between a ground glass (with magnifier) and M mount. Front mount is m39, rather recessed, designed to be used with a Focotar (1) 50/4.5.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for asking! Leica-R

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking for Pentax 50 F1.2 and Pentax A*85, and LONG in Pentax mount glass ie.. 600+ i am pore but hay lets see what shows up Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for the rear element of the next 2 lenses:

- 100/2.8 Pentacon
- 80/2.8 Biometar P6 Zebra.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not a lens but please help me find one. I need a Cosina/Voighlander Acc. double hotshoe. It is to mount a viewfinder and bubble(spirit) level at the same time in the hotshoe position. The factory discontinued it. If anyone sees it in a shop please send me a PM. Thanks

Andy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andy,
I am sure you have already seen this one.

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mike
Actually I missed that one. It is already higher than the last one I cheaped out on. Mad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lens that I am interested in is the CZJ Biometar 2.8/120 for Pentacon Six.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price range ? Condition ? Mint or bargain etc.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: UWA Reply with quote

Hi, I'm searching for some MF Ultra Wide Angles, like zenitar fisheye (17mm) or even better, flek 20mm, contax 17-35mm, etc.
It could be either EOS mount, M42, OM or contax.
Cosmetic condition is not a problem, but lens should be ok (not brand new, we are talking about old lenses, but no fungus, no big scratch, etc.)
It's quite urgent so seller from EU only.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Are you asking me?

The Biometar 2.8/120 I am looking for has some use on the barrel but has clear lenses. It is not mint (because then it would be too expensive) but works fine. I would not like to pay more than € 70,-.
That's why I will have to look for a while, I gues... Wink
I have missed two of those lenses for this price on EBAY already. Sad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thirry
I have 2 wides for sale. One is a zuiko 3.5/21mm mint with case caps and most important the hood for $400. The other is a sigma 3.5/14mm in contax/yashica mount excelent plus also for $400. Ship to eu is about$35 for standard. At the low prices you could do faster shipping I don't know price.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thirry
I have 2 wides for sale. One is a zuiko 3.5/21mm mint with case caps and most important the hood for $400. The other is a sigma 3.5/14mm in contax/yashica mount excelent plus also for $400. Ship to eu is about$35 for standard. At the low prices you could do faster shipping I don't know price.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Attila wrote:

Are you asking me?

The Biometar 2.8/120 I am looking for has some use on the barrel but has clear lenses. It is not mint (because then it would be too expensive) but works fine. I would not like to pay more than € 70,-.
That's why I will have to look for a while, I gues... Wink
I have missed two of those lenses for this price on EBAY already. Sad

Yes, I will keep my eye open.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are two lenses I'm searching right now if they come out not very expensive.

Meyer Orestegon 29/2.8 and Schneider Xenon 1/1.9, both in m42 mount.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you mean not expensive ? Last one is rare and going above 100 GBP, fist one is dirt cheap always.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
What you mean not expensive ? Last one is rare and going above 100 GBP, fist one is dirt cheap always.

I've seen last one going around 100 EU (it's just being sold on eBay at about 60 Click here to see on Ebay and 100 Click here to see on Ebay but I didn't like the sellers a lot). So I don't expect to find it at 20 euro Wink and I far prefer to pay a little more from a reliable seller.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, If I see any I will inform you.