Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lens Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: WTB: Zuiko Auto-Macro Lens 38mm f/2.8 Reply with quote

Looking for:

Zuiko Auto-Macro Lens 38mm f/2.8
Zuiko Auto-Macro Lens 20mm f2.8
Minolta 12.5mm f2

Any leads other than mega expensive ebay auctions would be appreciated, thanks.

Robert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:33 pm    Post subject: wanted : CZ Pancolar 80mm f1.8 (M42 mount) Reply with quote

Hi am looking for this lens. Does not need to be in pristine condition; so long as it has no haze, fungus etc.
Am willing to pay a reasonable price. Please send me a personal message. many thanks.
ps. Am new to MFlenses but have good (perfect) ebay feedback.
tks.
shman.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for Isco Iscorama 1.5x anamorphic lenses - preferably the .36-version - but could easily be interested in others.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: 28mm Reply with quote

Hi there,

I am looking for a 28mm or 30mm lens. My limit is 70.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which camera do you want to use it on? Click on my signature, I have plenty of 28mm for sale, all under your limit.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: konica AR 40mm 1.8 Reply with quote

hey everyone, looking for someone in south Africa that has a Konica hexanon 40mm 1.8 in good nick and asking a decent price for it. If you have one please let me know and we can talk from there.

regards

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not in South Africa, but the shipping from here to SA is not excessive (17 Euros with tracking). What's your target price including shipping? I have two Hexanon pancakes, one is in great shape, another one has a damaged filter thread. Perhaps we can work out a deal...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for a wide angle lens for, or adaptable to, a canon. I'm leaning towards one of the Rokinon fisheye Cine lenses (I'll be using it for video), but I'm trying to keep it under $300, so if you have another option, please send me a message

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Pentacon 50mm f1.8 Reply with quote

Hello I just joined the forum as I`m looking for a part & don't know where else to look. but it says I need 10 posts to make a thread here.

I just want the spring that holds the pin down from this lens.
Pentacon auto 50mm f1.8 manual focus lens M42 pentax screw fit
I don't want to have to buy a whole lens as I didn't pay much for it.

sorry if this is not the right place.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Pentacon 50mm f1.8 Reply with quote

mrjynx wrote:
Hello I just joined the forum as I`m looking for a part & don't know where else to look. but it says I need 10 posts to make a thread here.

I just want the spring that holds the pin down from this lens.
Pentacon auto 50mm f1.8 manual focus lens M42 pentax screw fit
I don't want to have to buy a whole lens as I didn't pay much for it.

sorry if this is not the right place.

Disassemble a classic (push/press to write) ballpoint pen. You'll possibly find that spring (little adjusted) usable enough.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Pentacon 50mm f1.8 Reply with quote

Pancolart wrote:
Disassemble a classic (push/press to write) ballpoint pen. You'll possibly find that spring (little adjusted) usable enough.

This is not a bad idea. If I cannot find one I may have to resort to this. Thanks for idea. Idea

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Wanted : Canon FD 85mm f1.2 L or Asph Reply with quote

looking for this - does anyone have it and willing to part with it for a decent (reasonable) price? thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for miranda sensorex 50 1.4. Also interested in any of the 17, 21 and 25 if there are any about.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

REALLY looking for a very reasonably priced Nikon mount Sigma Super-Wide 24mm f/2.8 Macro. Anyone?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkvLTD wrote:
REALLY looking for a very reasonably priced Nikon mount Sigma Super-Wide 24mm f/2.8 Macro. Anyone?

Would you Adam and Eve it, I just bought (on impulse) one of those in a Sigma mount. The AF version.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm looking for a decent 400 or 500mm lens in K or m42 mount (anything I can fit to a Pentax DSLR actually).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

I am looking for Meyer Optik Primoplan 58mm 1.9, Meyer Optik Trioplan 50mm 2.9 and 100mm 2.8 in M42.

I know it is a long shot, but I would like to see how those lenses bokeh is underwater.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking for a Jupiter 37A or 37AM. Thanks Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tmprSornet wrote:

which part of the world you from?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
tmprSornet wrote:

which part of the world you from?

Hello,

I'm from Philippines. Really interested with that lens..

Regards,
John.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Nikkor AIS 135mm f/2 Reply with quote

Hi, guys.

I'm looking for a Nikkor (AI or AIS or K) 135mm f/2. Especially from someone from Europe.

I use the lovely Nikkor AI 135mm f/2.8 (which could be used for trade) and was looking for getting the f/2.

Cheers.