Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lens spanners for MFL club memebers(on markplace now)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:37 am    Post subject: Lens spanners for MFL club memebers(on markplace now) Reply with quote

I saw a nice lens stainless steel spanner in reasonable price avaliable in China. I heard positive feedback on this spanners but I cannot guarantee its quality. If the MFL club memebers are interested, I can open a new thread in Marketplace and the support forum.

Update: You can find it in Marketplace and the support forum now. I have added one more photo.

Note: Maximum width between the two head is 7cm.

Last edited by calvin83 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:39 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks interesting!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kuuan wrote:
looks interesting!!!

...very interesting Smile

I've just picked up a Grimes lens spanner from the US and it is excellent but only has one tip type (I'm servicing my Zuiko 50/1.4 which is notoriously difficult to dismantle and this spanner has helped enormously).

Having different tips seems like a great idea.

More info...?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where did you get those from ?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks interesting...
Do you know the price?.
For sure I'd put it in the marketplace.

Regards.
Jes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have open a thread in the Marketplace and support forum. Please check the terms before you place the order.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The retail price of the spanner is nearly two times of the following in China.
Click here to see on Ebay