Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[lens scheme] Ultron vs Xenon
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:01 am    Post subject: [lens scheme] Ultron vs Xenon Reply with quote

Hi

Ultron:

Xenon:

as lens scheme what is the difference between having a cemented or not cemented front gauss doublets?

Last edited by Latente on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:40 am; edited 5 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: [lens scheme] Ultron vs Xenon Reply with quote

Latente wrote:
Hi

Ultron:

http://www.taunusreiter.de/Cameras/ultron_mCompur.jpg

Xenon:

http://www.luciolepri.it/lc2/marcocavina/articoli_fotografici/Leitz-Summilux-M_50_1,4/00b.gif

as lens scheme what is the difference between having a cemented or not cemented front gauss doublets?

I made it visible.

May I kindly ask you to give proper credit to the authors if you publish their work without their permision (or di you ask them?). I know that on both sites they reserve the right to copy their work - which you have violated!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: [lens scheme] Ultron vs Xenon Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
May I kindly ask you to give proper credit to the authors if you publish their work without their permision (or di you ask them?). I know that on both sites they reserve the right to copy their work - which you have violated!

Hotlinking is not, legally, a violation of copyright. A proper credit is good manners, but lack of thereof is not illegal if the image is hotlinked from the original site and not re-uploaded to another one.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: [lens scheme] Ultron vs Xenon Reply with quote

aoleg wrote:

Hotlinking is not, legally, a violation of copyright. A proper credit is good manners, but lack of thereof is not illegal if the image is hotlinked from the original site and not re-uploaded to another one.

the images are replaced with mspaint drawing
so if we want to talk about optics...

[/img]