Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lens database
View previous topic :: View next topic  


PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, i've come to an end with OM lenses that i have info for...i also have a huge list of 3rd party om lenses that only have name, focal length , maximum aperture and production year but no other details...do i continue with that?


PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
Hey Attila...did you look at the Olympus OM sheet? did i do ok? anything to change?


Original concept organize lenses by brand not by mounts so please put other lenses what not made by OLympus Corp to relevant sheets if not there please open a new one. Many thanks for your excellent work!

It would be nice if your browse 5D compatibility lists too and feel relevant columns also.

5D2 compatibility list
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AglpVjClId27cEJsSzZmQnpOYndjdGlGeGFqSkp2UVE&hl=en#gid=0

5D compatibility list

http://www.panoramaplanet.de/comp/


PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
Attila, i've come to an end with OM lenses that i have info for...i also have a huge list of 3rd party om lenses that only have name, focal length , maximum aperture and production year but no other details...do i continue with that?


Yes, sure open an sheet by brands id not exists yet. Many thanks!!


PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

exaklaus wrote:
Some stupid questions.
Had a look at the database at Carl Zeiss Jena. Noticed the Flexon lens. To my modest experiences, this was never made in M42. It was made for Exakta in a small batch and later for the Praktina. So I changed it to Exakta, added the weight. Marked it yellow. Saved it and...
Is that way of correcting and adding information the way, I could/should do that?

Klaus



Many thanks Klaus, please to note also additional information what you have. If you have a little time please share also your valuable knowledge on other lenses too.


PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
WolverineX wrote:
Attila, i've come to an end with OM lenses that i have info for...i also have a huge list of 3rd party om lenses that only have name, focal length , maximum aperture and production year but no other details...do i continue with that?


Yes, sure open an sheet by brands id not exists yet. Many thanks!!


OK, i'll do that tomorrow


Last edited by WolverineX on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total


PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atilla,

I opened a sheet on Piesker and added four, is that alright? Will we have a Schneider sheet as well?


PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

overmywaders wrote:
Atilla,

I opened a sheet on Piesker and added four, is that alright? Will we have a Schneider sheet as well?


Will step in at Piesker, as I have a few Piesker lenses.


Klaus


PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

overmywaders wrote:
Atilla,

I opened a sheet on Piesker and added four, is that alright? Will we have a Schneider sheet as well?


Many thanks, yes they are right! Please open one for Schneider too.


PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exaklaus wrote:
overmywaders wrote:
Atilla,

I opened a sheet on Piesker and added four, is that alright? Will we have a Schneider sheet as well?


Will step in at Piesker, as I have a few Piesker lenses.


Klaus


Great! Many thanks!


PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atilla,

Schneider sheet is up.

Reed


PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

overmywaders wrote:
Atilla,

Schneider sheet is up.

Reed


Great!


PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, question. somebody put under Cosina tab Cosina-Voigtlander lenses, can we open Voigtlander tab and transfere those lenses there, because there are Voiglander branded lenses and there are Cosina branded lenses so we can differentiate the brands, also someone less knowledgeable might not know where to look for Voiglander lenses if they are under Cosina tab

(and before someone reacts, i know that Voiglander lenses are made by Cosina)


PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
Attila, question. somebody put under Cosina tab Cosina-Voigtlander lenses, can we open Voigtlander tab and transfere those lenses there, because there are Voiglander branded lenses and there are Cosina branded lenses so we can differentiate the brands, also someone less knowledgeable might not know where to look for Voiglander lenses if they are under Cosina tab

(and before someone reacts, i know that Voiglander lenses are made by Cosina)


Absolultely right, they are fire and water even if come from same maker.


PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did it, transfered them


PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anybody interested?

i have a pdf file with list of lot of exacta mount lenses (44pages), anybody interested to take it and use it to input in lens database? send me an email address in private message. i'm busy with OM lenses and also have a complete rokkor list i'll be inputing after OM lenses, so if anyone would volunteer... exaklaus, you are exacta fan, aren't you? wanna help?


Last edited by WolverineX on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total


PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did my best with Piesker

Klaus


PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
anybody interested?

i have a pdf file with list of lot of exacta mount lenses (44pages), anybody interested to take it and use it to input in lens database? send me an email address in private message. i'm busy with OM lenses and also have a complete rokkor list i'll inputing after OM lenses, so if anyone would volunteer... exaklaus, you are exacta fan, aren't you? wanna help?

I am/was an Exakta-fan, but it is a matter of time.......

Klaus


PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for all of you! If anybody have free time please help !


PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Piesker is imported , thank you!


PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

added m42 and pen f lenses to the Olympus tab...
also added few 3rd party makers of the OM lenses (currently i'm at letter N)


PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
added m42 and pen f lenses to the Olympus tab...
also added few 3rd party makers of the OM lenses (currently i'm at letter N)


Many thanks for your lot of works!


PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
WolverineX wrote:
added m42 and pen f lenses to the Olympus tab...
also added few 3rd party makers of the OM lenses (currently i'm at letter N)


Many thanks for your lot of works!


now i'm at letter R


PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!


PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

almost done with 3rd party om lenses just tokina and telesar left
tamron and vivitar i'll leave to others


PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WolverineX wrote:
almost done with 3rd party om lenses just tokina and telesar left
tamron and vivitar i'll leave to others


Youd did a lot ! Many thanks!!