Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lens correction profile for Photoshop/Lightroom/CameraRaw
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:36 pm    Post subject: Lens correction profile for Photoshop/Lightroom/CameraRaw Reply with quote

Hi

I have acquired a lens correction profile file (lcp format) for Photoshop/Lightroom/CameraRaw for a SMC Pentax K 3.5/28 lens to correct geometric distortion.

Could someone explain to me how to install the profile in Photoshop CC and Lightroom Classic?

I have searched online, and although there is advice on this, nothing I have tried so far is working for me.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it should go to C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0\ for Camera Raw. I never used Lightroom enough, but it should be some similar path.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dejan wrote:
I believe it should go to C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\LensProfiles\1.0\ for Camera Raw. I never used Lightroom enough, but it should be some similar path.

Thank you Dejan. Working perfectly now! Friends

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Digi. If I'm not mistaken, then this is done as follows: open Photoshop and go to the Edit -> Color Settings menu or press the Shift + Ctrl + K key combination. You can also try adding various plugins for Photoshop and Illustrator from the site MasterBundles for speeding up and the convenience of working with these programs. I hope I was able to help you.