Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lens Butchery!! Konica Auto S 1.6 converted to Micro 4/3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Lens Butchery!! Konica Auto S 1.6 converted to Micro 4/3 Reply with quote

I seem to be more fascinated with the actual equipment then I am with taking photos!! Smile I am a really shite photographer even in my own opinion!! But I do love cameras and lenses and there inner workings.

This is a Konica Auto S 1.6 45mm 1.6 lens that I converted to Micro 4/3, let me start off by saying this old Konica Range finder lens was the hardest conversion I have undertaken but had alot of fun doing it Very Happy

The Camera had been in a bad drop and was really past the point of repair...............the poor thing.

The images have more glow on them then the Konica AR 50mm 1.4

Last edited by Layer-cake on Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did move it here, due I wait some more information how did you make it, if a camera in hopeless stage this is a good move to save at least a part of it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I did move it here, due I wait some more information how did you make it, if a camera in hopeless stage this is a good move to save at least a part of it.

I don't mind the move, thought i would steer away from the actual lens section after the other posting got moved and saw a couple of other post created in this section based on conversions of some sorts.

Not alot of traffic going through the DIY section but it is applicable and I am proud of of the conversions, find much enjoyment in doing them.

As a suggestion if you find more posts along the lines of conversions moving them into it's own section will bring some additional interest in the area.

Will do a write up on the conversion, took easily about 30 hours in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

30 hrs ?! damn lot work

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds quite challenging! Looking forward to reading the details.