Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leitz Hektor f=85mm 1:2,5 projection lens with focussing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Leitz Hektor f=85mm 1:2,5 projection lens with focussing Reply with quote

Bought this lens with a pretty simple Leitz projector in a tiny case. Just bought it because of that nice and fancy suitcase for around 9 EURO.
In nice condition, but lens was a bit cloudy. Lens was easy to clean, but I made the mistake and mixed the glasses, as I was disturbed while cleaning them. After reinstalling all elements, image was awfull, so I put it aside for a longer time. Today, I decided to open it again and reassemble the elements. Before doing so, I checked the scheme of the Hektor in an old book about german lenses and, voila, it works nice.
The lens is a readymade with M39 mount and focussing for instant use on the camera.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 nice bokeh

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very good!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, and not to bad when it comes to details. Little bit sharpened.
Crop from picture already shown

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 very nice

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some close-ups with an additional M39 extension tube