Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leitz Elmaron 150/2.8 and spring
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:18 pm    Post subject: Leitz Elmaron 150/2.8 and spring Reply with quote

I'm having fun testing my collection of Leitz projection lenses. This here is a large Elmaron 150mm f/2.8. I think this one was intended for use with the Prado Universal as it comes complete with its original focussing tube. That tube has a 55mm thread so mounting it is relatively easy.

There is a big difference in character between the Leitz projection lenses, Colorplan are f.i. far more subtle and smooth..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, it looks like improve from Hektor, elmaron still has nice bokeh like hektor but better coating. close to Meyer bokeh
Colorplan has different OOF area.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Like 1 small Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: Leitz Elmaron 150/2.8 and spring Reply with quote

dickb wrote:
I'm having fun testing my collection of Leitz projection lenses. This here is a large Elmaron 150mm f/2.8. I think this one was intended for use with the Prado Universal as it comes complete with its original focussing tube. That tube has a 55mm thread so mounting it is relatively easy.

There is a big difference in character between the Leitz projection lenses, Colorplan are f.i. far more subtle and smooth..

Hello, I have one of these en route to me and I’m trying to plan how to adapt it to Canon R5. It’s the black version with the helicoid. I’ve read in one place that the thread on the back is 54mm and here that it’s 55mm. Does anyone know the exact/correct size/diameter? I’m trying to order an adapter to take me to M42. Many, many thanks in adavance for your help! Can’t wait to use this one!