Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

LeicaShots lottery: M9 + $10 000 worth of lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: LeicaShots lottery: M9 + $10 000 worth of lenses Reply with quote

http://leicashots.com/2009/12/26/holiday-leica-m9-lottery/

To put it short: 19 999 tickets, 1 ticket costs $1 (PayPal). Lottery winner gets Leica M9 + lenses of your choice for $10 000. As for now, 12 750 tickets (64%) have already been sold, yesterday evening number was about 7 000 tickets sold.

Yes, I bought two tickets. Full-frame M-body and lenses of my choice, hard to say no when chance to participate starts at $1 Laughing

Last edited by Esox lucius on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2009 LeicaShots is not affiliated with Leica Camera AG.

Good trick to collect money and nobody will win.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly yes but for EUR 1.39 I don't give a rat's ass Laughing

Some people give ten times that money to East-European gypsy begging here on the streets, only for BMW man to come and collect money when day is over.

If a scam they've gone into a whole lot of trouble for EUR 13 852 minus PayPal fees. Spamming makes you more money faster, and they are not really making an effort hiding: check Google, WhoIs etc. records

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esox lucius wrote:
Possibly yes but for EUR 1.39 I don't give a rat's ass Laughing

Some people give ten times that money to East-European gypsy begging here on the streets, only for BMW man to come and collect money when day is over.

If a scam they've gone into a whole lot of trouble for EUR 13 852 minus PayPal fees. Spamming makes you more money faster, and they are not really making an effort hiding: check Google, WhoIs etc. records

You have absolutely right, I agree.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is only one winner in this lottery:

PayPal ..

tf