Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

LEICA M2 + EFKE KB40 + MK35
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:20 pm    Post subject: LEICA M2 + EFKE KB40 + MK35 Reply with quote

Testing a New Batch of MK35 'Beutler-Type' film Developer this time in my 1965 LEICA M2 + 1989 50mm f2 Summicron rated 50 ASA, 125th @ f9 Outdated EFKE KB40 film - I gave it 9.5 Mins @ 1+5 dilution - neg was SOFT but all the shadow detail was there in a very CONTRASTY SUBJECT the metal bench in Ingrave Road, BRENTWOOD M2 now loaded with EFKE KB14 METERING was with a 1960's British 'Weston Master V' using Incident Light.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PASS!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: LEICA M2 + EFKE KB40 + MK35 Reply with quote

Very nice image - which reminds me of past times when images were composed carefully and with a certain intention. Sadly, this craftmanship is lost ... almost Wink

I have reprocessed the image slightly - what do you think ?

S