Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/19 & Nikon D800
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:50 pm    Post subject: Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/19 & Nikon D800 Reply with quote

Nothing special, a shot from my daily walking

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You say "nothing special". I say this is a BEAUTIFUL image, Rolf. It's actually VERY special. The colors and contrast are remarkable, and your composition is nothing short of perfect. At least that's the way I see it. It 'hit me' right away that this is a really fine image.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Larry,

many thanks for your friendly comment. Nice to see you back here at the forum. Unfortunately the forum lost a lot of "older" members within the last 1 or 2 years, so it is always a pleasure to see well known names returning.

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I love your walking shoots, they are always special .. I miss your dog shoots pretty well, hopefully she or he still with you and walk together.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be "nothing special" because you are seeing it everything but trust me, this is "something special".

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
It might be "nothing special" because you are seeing it everything but trust me, this is "something special".

I agree with your statement for sure!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
my_photography wrote:

I agree with your statement for sure!

I came back to this Rolf. I think what is great about this is the really, really nice transition from shadow to sunlight, especially on the water. You found the perfect 'compromise' in the exposure to keep the highlights from blowing out, and STILL maintained a super fine composition.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great shot indeed Rolf!!

Rolf wrote:
Hi Larry,

many thanks for your friendly comment. Nice to see you back here at the forum. Unfortunately the forum lost a lot of "older" members within the last 1 or 2 years, so it is always a pleasure to see well known names returning.

Wink

Cannot agree more to that!! Like 1 small Like 1 small Like 1 small

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again many thanks for the friendly comments.

Wink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely shot! Like 1 small

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Hi Larry,

Wink

+1 Very Happy
Lovely picture Rolf.
I hope everything's fine.
How old is your dog now ?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shot!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
Rolf wrote:
Hi Larry,

Wink

+1 Very Happy
Lovely picture Rolf.
I hope everything's fine.
How old is your dog now ?

Many thanks Olivier. Everything is fine here, hope on your side too !! The dog is now 3 1/2 years old. Will post new pics wihtin the next days.
Have a nice weekend. Friendly yours

Wink