Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/180 & Leica Extender-R 2x & K-5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Leica Elmarit-R 2.8/180 & Leica Extender-R 2x & K-5 Reply with quote

Hi,

this afternoon I tried out a really uncommon combo.

I found in my "warehouse" a Leica Extender-R 2x which I bought 2 years ago but never used it. At the moment I own too much 180er lenses, therefrom 3 Leica lenses. So I decided to remove the Nikon F-mount from the Elmarit-R 2.8/180mm and changed it with the original Leica R-mount to use it with the original Leica extender. Instead of the Leica mount I screwed at this part a Pentax K-mount. Now I own for the Pentax K-5 a 360mm and due to APS-C format a perspective of around 570 mm compared to FF.

Here few samples of this afternoon, nothing special - only to show how this combo performs. Distances between 30 and 100 m. All shots handhelded and wide open.

Thanks for viewing and comments.

Wink

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leica lenses deliver even with a teleconverter!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You really are a terrific advocate for the famous leitz glass Rolf

patrickh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Leica lenses deliver even with a teleconverter!

+1 -My favorite is No 2 Very Happy -Thanks for sharing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
You really are a terrific advocate for the famous leitz glass Rolf

patrickh

Am I ? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I own a lot of wonderful lenses but I must say at the end of the day I come always back to my Leica lenses.

Many thanks friends.
Wink