Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leica adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject: Leica adapter Reply with quote

Hi just picked up a Leica m2 at a price I could not refuse with Leica m mount. Looking to use a Voigtlander 35 m39/LTM can
anyone recommend a suitable adapter for this, thanks.
Rob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Leica adapter Reply with quote

Fitou wrote:
Hi just picked up a Leica m2 at a price I could not refuse with Leica m mount. Looking to use a Voigtlander 35 m39/LTM can
Rob

Sometimes I really wonder....Is it really THAT complicated to plug "leica screwmount adapter"
into ebay search box??? Click here to see on Ebay Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will need the right one to bring you the correct framelines.
Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
You will need the right one to bring you the correct framelines.
Click here to see on Ebay

Like 1

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Leica adapter Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Fitou wrote:
Rob

Sometimes I really wonder....Is it really THAT complicated to plug "leica screwmount adapter"
into ebay search box??? Click here to see on Ebay Twisted Evil

Was looking for the correct adapter that would bring up the correct frame lines for the M2 being, 35 50 90 there was I thinking the forum was there to help people how silly of me but thanks for the link for the wrong adapter.