|Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:36 am Post subject: LAST WEEK TO POST CALENDAR ENTRIES !
|This message is to remind you that this is the last week to post your entries for the 2008 Calendar contest!
I am doing my best now in filling the months I have not posted anything for yet - please do the same, we need many pictures in order to be able to make a good calendar !
Let me remind you the few basic partecipation rules:
1) photos must have been made with manual focus lenses
2) they must be made this year, and submitted for the month they have been taken in. Example: if you want to submit a photo you have taken last June, you must submit it for the month of June.
Only exception to the "this year" rule is December, for which you must submit photos taken in December 2006 (the photos that will be taken next December will be used for the 2009 calendar)
3) you must have a print-suitable high resolution version of the photograph available in case your photo wins. Please don't submit images whose largest available size is 800x600.
4) in case your photo wins you will be asked to also provide a small photo of the lens you took the picture with
5) since this is the Manual Focus Lenses Calendar, the submitted photos should be faithful to the lens they have been taken with. Some image editing/optimization is accepted (including B&W conversions), but not to the point where the character and individuality of the lens is changed into something different.
That's all I think, I'm expecting a lot of submissions this week!
You can submit photos until Sunday, Dec.2 (included)
On Monday Dec. 3 I will lock the threads and prepare the files for the polls.
P.S. I have one final request/recommendation: in order to make the mechanism of choices easier, each partecipating person please try to submit photos for at least three different months (preferably more). Otherwise it will become difficult to choose 12 different photographers!
NE CEDE MALIS AUDENTIOR ITO
Ferrania film is reborn! http://www.filmferrania.it/
Support the Ornano film chemicals company and help them survive!
Last edited by Orio on Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total