Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Large and MF (Graflex and Horseman)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:47 am    Post subject: Large and MF (Graflex and Horseman) Reply with quote

Years ago bought a Graflex Pacemaker Crown and discovered an old 6x9 Rada back would fit in it, via a Linhof adapter. Which this oddball arrangement I was able to take some successfull pics. Nothing outstanding, just bopping around the locality, using the Graflex as a Cycle Camera, relying on the RF for results.

Anway, time passed and I wanted to try something a bit more modern, so scored a 6x7 Horseman rollfim back from Japan, followed by another one, a 6x9 this time.

Unfortunately, the darkslide is missing on one of them but since they share the same size it's no problem to share the slide between them until I can make one.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats