Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Laowa 85mm F5.6 2x Ultra Macro APO on A7RII
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:47 am    Post subject: Laowa 85mm F5.6 2x Ultra Macro APO on A7RII Reply with quote

This is the most tiny 2x macro lens in the 85-90 range I have ever used. The copy I tried is in M mount which provides focus coupling on Leica camera up to 0.7M. This light weight macro lens will be a good candidate for anyone who want to a macro lens for digital M camera with EVF or any FF MILC camera. Precise focus is needed as this is an internal focus macro lens, especially from 1:2 to 2:1. Burst mode will improve the chance of getting sharp photos. As there are plenty of review in the web, I am not going to repeat everything here. Wink

Here are some photos taken with my A7RII. As usual, I use the default Lightroom settings with only adjustment to the exposure. Some heavy cropping of certain photos as it is impossible for me to fill the frame handle.

Click the photos to enlarge.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice images, interesting lens 👍

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny Dancer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1