Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

kuuan, recommended seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: kuuan, recommended seller Reply with quote

hello, good morning guys, i just bought f zuiko 38/1.8 (for olympus pen) from mf lenses member "kuuan".

this is recommended seller. Why? because he is a patient guy, honest guy and happily respond to my question. not just once, but several times until i got my decision to buy or not.

he also shipped the lens quickly

warm regards from indonesia Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if it's ok to post here, or should I open a new thread.
Anyway, I just received a great looking Tamron adaptall II 2.5/24 from forum member kuuan:
everything went super smooth: shipping was quick, the price reasonable, and the lens came in great condition and carefully packed.
Absolutely reccomended seller.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent seller and a great guy!

If he wasn't living so far away, I think he could be a real friend of mine.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much "Sigit" and "Aanything" for being so kind to recommend me as seller!
Thank you very much for letting me know that you are satisfied with your purchase. Selling a lens I am a bit apprehensive, there are things that could go wrong. It is very important to know that finally everything went smoothly and that the buyer is happy, makes me happy too.
Thank you also very much for the pleasant communication and prompt payment! I try to do my part too and luckily so far everything has been good Smile
And thank you very much Carsten, even though we haven't met in person..yet, for being a good friend Wink

best regards and greetings,
andreas

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to add my vote for Kuuan. I am lucky that I had an opportunity to meet him in person. An all around nice guy and a highly recommended seller.

Thank you Andreas. The lens works great!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much Tao for you effort to write these kind words!

I was very happy to have met you, thank you for the very pleasant time. That you could see and try out the lens first also made this a perfect deal for me.

I am very happy to know that you are satisfied, I wish you much fun with the lens!

best greetings,
andreas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to add my words of praise for kuuan (Andreas) as a seller on the forum. We just completed a transaction for some hard to find Pentax gear. The camera and lens were in great shape; better than described. The price was more than fair, shipping fast, packing excellent and communication superb. I can't say enough about the quality of the goods, the transaction, and the person! I would deal with Andreas any time without worry.

Best,

Paul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice to hear such praise. Kudos Kuuan.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul thank you very much for your kind words! It has been a pleasure dealing with you and I am very happy that you are satisfied with lens and camera.
Satisfaction is imperative, I try to describe the goods as well as I can and give money back guarantee of which so far nobody has made use of Smile

thank you Phil, kudos received Smile