Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Krakow stich - Canon TV-16 50mm f/1.4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Krakow stich - Canon TV-16 50mm f/1.4 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing pano. A TV lens?

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is a TV lens with C-mount. Pano is made of 6 images. Finnished work after cropping away the edges is 44.5MP Wink

Thx for the comment Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marvelous work and composition.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really good capture and comosition

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow !
Great capture ! You had some patience to do that ! but the result is remarcable for a TV lens !
Krakow is one city that I want to visit and photograph a long time ago. Didn't succeeded until now .
Do you have some more ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that has great resolution ...
perfect compo for this shot !

Cheers
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good on my screen!
Clean and clear!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx guys Very Happy

yinyangbt: I have more Krakow pictures, but this is the only Pano I could get the time to do since this was a work trip. Wonderful city for sure, with lots of history to see and capture Wink

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, the composition bursts out the sides but it's strong. It makes for a great large scale scene and the position of the man watering the grass is quite funny. Beautiful architecture too!

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know its an old thread but what Camera did you use? Do you have other samples taken with this lens? I don't have any c mount lenses, but have seen this lens on ebay for a good price (I think its a good price) Laughing Put it this way its cheap enough to buy and try the lens.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best 50mm C-mount I have ever tested. I used it on my OM-D, but i covers APS-C as well Wink

Some samples here: http://manuellfokus.no/canon-tv-16-50mm-f1-4/

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick reply,what c mount adapter did you use? Is that your website? very, very nice thanks for sharing it Cool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx, yes it is my site! It is my way of giving something back in my native language Wink

I have used both cheep chinese and a Metabones adapter, they both worked well. How much do you have to spend and is the condition good??

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought it already as it was at a very nice BIN price,I won't say for how much until I have the lens Laughing The condition is unknown,the glass at the front looked ok in the photo. It was not described that well, and I knew someone else may have grabbed it while I was thinking about it.

I will go ahead and buy a cheap adapter and see what happens. Wink The lens will certainly arrive before the adapter Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crossed fingers for a good copy Wink

Cheers
Lars

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have it too, nice lens, very neutral, very sharp, a pleasure to use!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has arrived,a few little blemishes on the front coating,but for the price I can live with that.I have to await the proper adapter but in the meantime I am hand holding it onto a M39-M4/3 adapter.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Very Happy