Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Hexanon Autoreflex System on a poster
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:27 am    Post subject: Konica Hexanon Autoreflex System on a poster Reply with quote

Hello all,

I have a question to the moderators about something I have and want to share.
I have a poster A2 size (European size) about...

Konica Hexanon AR – Konica Hexanon Autoreflex system.
The poster shows the whole range of Konica AR lenses on a black background and the lens-module is in white. The module shows lines between different accessories and the connection between certain lenses. The module or chart goes from the left and start with Fish-eye AR 2.8 with explanation about the UC-mark on this lens and last lens on this poster the Hexar AR 200mm f/4. Between those two lenses there are 29 other lenses on this poster/brochure?
Some examples,
Reflex arm 1000mm, AR 21mm up to Fluorite AR 300mm, and then all the zoom AR.
Other accessories on the poster are,
Micro photography, Auto Bellows, Bellows 3, Macro stand, Copy stand 2, Diopter correction lenses etc...
The other side of the poster shows all the AR lenses with a picture of the lens and the lens-build of each lens.

Shall I give this poster a place on the forum And how can I do this the best. Large enough and being able to zoom in on the pictures?

Maybe this poster is quite common and you all have this. I don't know just let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be good to show. I suggest make a panorama of it.

fix it to something level with the back of the camera, then take several photos of different parts of it making sure there is a good amount of overlap - say 20%. You can then stitch it all together in Microsoft ICE a free panoramic image program. There are several threads on this forum showing how to create panoramas. Photoshop does the job too.

Here is a sample of a pano taken on my mobile phone. six images. Represented by the white frames are an example

if you post the large image directly onto the forum when you click on it it magnifies and you can move round the image and look at the details.