Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Hexanon AR 200mm f3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

caspert79 wrote:
This seems to be a very nice lens!

Yes, a very nice lens.
here are some from today
Tom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have any details (or could point me to the right direction) for disassembly instructions for this lens? I got some fungus on mine, and I need to disassemble it, which is an operation I've done successfully on other 2 occasions with different lenses, but with this one I cannot even find the usual dents the front element has to unscrew, so I'm kind of lost.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carrots99 wrote:
Does anyone have any details (or could point me to the right direction) for disassembly instructions for this lens? I got some fungus on mine, and I need to disassemble it, which is an operation I've done successfully on other 2 occasions with different lenses, but with this one I cannot even find the usual dents the front element has to unscrew, so I'm kind of lost.

Thanks

I thought I posted this, but something must have gone wrong. Anyway, in some Konica teles there are 2/3 super tiny screws under the hood, if you unscrew them you can open the whole front part of the lens. Maybe this one is like that?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konica Hexanon AR 200mm f3.5 (with the chrome ring) f/3.5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zamo wrote:
carrots99 wrote:

Thanks

I thought I posted this, but something must have gone wrong. Anyway, in some Konica teles there are 2/3 super tiny screws under the hood, if you unscrew them you can open the whole front part of the lens. Maybe this one is like that?

Thanks, I'll take a look and give it a try

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carrots99 wrote:
Zamo wrote:
carrots99 wrote:

Thanks

Thanks, I'll take a look and give it a try

135mm 2.5 here: http://forum.mflenses.com/konica-hexanon-ar-135mm-f-2-5-disassembly-t81863.html
But there are quite a few versions of your lens, so not really sure.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No luck, can't find no such screw...I need to look elsewhere on the lens body...