Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

KONICA HEXANON 135MM F3.2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:50 am    Post subject: KONICA HEXANON 135MM F3.2 Reply with quote

Hi everybody. I am about to purchase the Konica Hexanon 135mm F3.2 lens.
My question is is there any difference between the AE and EE versions in terms of sharpness?
I plan to buy 135mm F3.2 AE version, should I or not?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: KONICA HEXANON 135MM F3.2 Reply with quote

Nguyen The Duong wrote:

My question is is there any difference between the AE and EE versions in terms of sharpness?

Hello, if there would be any difference in sharpness (which I doubt since the two versions share the same optical formula..), the newer version (AE) likely would have an advantage. So, yes, the AE version is highly recommended. I've got one sample but I don't use it very often since I own a lot of other lenses in this focal length...

Best regards
Volker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: KONICA HEXANON 135MM F3.2 Reply with quote

Nguyen The Duong wrote:

Congrats! It's a very nice lens. I have one and it's extremely sharp with very nice colors.

This site is usually considered to be an excellent source of Konica information:

http://www.buhla.de/Foto/Konica/Objektive/e135_32.html

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: KONICA HEXANON 135MM F3.2 Reply with quote

Alsatian2017 wrote:
Nguyen The Duong wrote:

Hello, if there would be any difference in sharpness (which I doubt since the two versions share the same optical formula..), the newer version (AE) likely would have an advantage. So, yes, the AE version is highly recommended. I've got one sample but I don't use it very often since I own a lot of other lenses in this focal length...

Best regards
Volker

Thank you very much, I bought the AE version, will give a review on this lens.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: KONICA HEXANON 135MM F3.2 Reply with quote

KEO wrote:
Nguyen The Duong wrote:

Congrats! It's a very nice lens. I have one and it's extremely sharp with very nice colors.

This site is usually considered to be an excellent source of Konica information:

http://www.buhla.de/Foto/Konica/Objektive/e135_32.html

Thank you very much for this document, I really need it.