Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Hexanon 135mm F3.2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:22 am    Post subject: Konica Hexanon 135mm F3.2 Reply with quote

Another little beauty to add to the love affair with Konica.
Only just got her but she made me smile straight out of the box!
No PP just a resize.

100% crop

100% crop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good lens indeed!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very decent lens - and cheap too!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: Konica Hexanon 135mm F3.2 Reply with quote

BeardsAreBest wrote:
Only just got her but she made me smile straight out of the box! No PP just a resize.

I never realized what strange pants you have there in Oz, until I saw some of the photos on this forum from Australian members. Care to tall me what this second plant is? Is this a type of banana tree? If so, I didn't know it had flowers like this.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only one i'm missing in my collection.... i really need one now!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Konica Hexanon 135mm F3.2 Reply with quote

konicamera wrote:
BeardsAreBest wrote:
Only just got her but she made me smile straight out of the box! No PP just a resize.

I never realized what strange pants you have there in Oz, until I saw some of the photos on this forum from Australian members. Care to tall me what this second plant is? Is this a type of banana tree? If so, I didn't know it had flowers like this.

You can find some of those in Europe - just go to the most southward situated greek islands like,say, the Dodecanese,or Crete or Sicily plus many other places around the Mediterranean Sea. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got one of these recently and it is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I enjoyed seeing your images.