Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Big mini HG (BM-300) ... test pic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Konica Big mini HG (BM-300) ... test pic Reply with quote

Pictures taken with AGFA CINEREX (X-ray film) and developed in D76 1+1

Lens: Konica Lens 35mm f/3.5
4-element, 4-group composition.
Aperture: f/3.5 to ?? - I would guess f/16
Shutter: 1/360 to 7.5s
Light meter: CdS, center-weighted
ISO 25 - 3200 - DX-code recognition only (ISO 25 if you use a film that don't have DX-code)
Battery: CR123A
Flash: Built in only
Weight: 175 g (without battery)

Review, more and hires images can be found on my blog: http://blog.bkspicture.com/review_Konica_Big_mini_HG_BM-300.html

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series, I really like the tonality, I'd love to know where I can buy some of this Cinerex.

I don't have a Big Mini but I have the A4 which is the predecessor and very similar, I like it so much I bought a second one to have as a spare, the 3.5/35 lens is upto SLR standards, surely one of the best fitted to a compact.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Nice series, I really like the tonality, I'd love to know where I can buy some of this Cinerex.

I don't have a Big Mini but I have the A4 which is the predecessor and very similar, I like it so much I bought a second one to have as a spare, the 3.5/35 lens is upto SLR standards, surely one of the best fitted to a compact.

Yes this lens are just awesome Smile