Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Baby Pearl Rollei Retro 80s 127 rollfilm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Konica Baby Pearl Rollei Retro 80s 127 rollfilm Reply with quote

Such a small camera and pretty old made before ww2.

Foma R09 Rodinal 1:50 12 min 24C agitation at every minute
Epson V500 Scanassist (it was a great help to keep very curly film flat)

Last edited by Attila on Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit, Attila! Those have serious IQ, 3d even. Whatever it is that's lined up - the Konica, the Rodinal, the scanassist - the result is fantastic! I've only seen this quality pre-war with 6x9 or 6x6 120. 127! Holey Moley!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Shit, Attila! Those have serious IQ, 3d even. Whatever it is that's lined up - the Konica, the Rodinal, the scanassist - the result is fantastic! I've only seen this quality pre-war with 6x9 or 6x6 120. 127! Holey Moley!

Laughing I did never expect this result also, thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding result! Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great results with the new setup, outstanding.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys! First roll went to garbage and I had only two rolls 127 films. This small camera did help to me to love more earlier cameras.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice results Smile

what went wrong with first roll that it ended up in trash?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It had several issues I think , I had no scanassist and curly strip wasn't fit well in holder , result was awful. Several frame had light leaks, due red window cover not fit perfectly. Efke film was far behind this rollei retro , many thank for your smart thinking (you bought two different film instead of two roll from Efke) , perhaps exposure and developing also was crap.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do we have a photo of this camera in the equipment gallery? Very nice images so much detail...you will start a rush on these old konicas.. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Do we have a photo of this camera in the equipment gallery? Very nice images so much detail...you will start a rush on these old konicas.. Very Happy

Yes, I will do. My goal to save them, if people know it they will buy them and take care of them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Yes, I will do. My goal to save them, if people know it they will buy them and take care of them.

+1000