Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Auto-Reflex TC set
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:23 pm    Post subject: Konica Auto-Reflex TC set Reply with quote

Another of my Boy's camera 'gifts' is a 1974 Konica Auto-Reflex TC with three lenses, given by a rich Local Businessman who also gave him some stamps and First Day Covers. Now my Boy has lost all interest in 'Old Film Cameras' as it is not 'Street-Wise' to be seen using 'Old Film Cameras' as all his Mates use their 'gadgets' to take photos and upload to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc etc The Camera body takes two now-illegal 135v Mercury batteries but will work without as they only power the TTL meter, It synchs with flash up to 1/125th second, shutter runs 1/8th- 1/1000th second, has delayed action, 3mm co-axial flash plug and hot-shoe. The 28mm and very heavy 200mm f4 lenses are 'mint' with their original cases. I had to replace the foam light seals on camera back but there is no 'usual' Mirror Bumper foam strip-- rather two pads like on the OM2n.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Dog

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats