Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica attachment lens #1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:15 pm    Post subject: Konica attachment lens #1 Reply with quote

I guess the subject lens is an accessory, so am posting on this board. I'm not heavily into attachment lenses. This is my first for a non-rangefinder camera (here was the earlier one for my Konica III):

http://forum.mflenses.com/super-nooky-for-konica-iii-t74956,highlight,%2Bnooky.html

This is the auction for the subject lens:

Click here to see on Ebay then click see original listing

My problem there was authentication. I didn't want the lens unless it was a genuine Konica lens. The seller offered me these additional photos:

Thereafter I was a little surprised to discover this very detailed write up at the wellspring of all Konica data:

http://www.buhla.de/Foto/Konica/Zubehoer/eVorsatzlinsen.html

Included there is even a link to the user's manual for this lens.

So I bought the lens for the following reasons:

1. It was inexpensive

2. It is authentic Konica issue

3. I own several Konica lenses having 55mm filter rings with which this lens will work

4. I found it collectible

The lens arrived today in its Konica case. It is heavier than I anticipated, and it is indeed a very nice, high quality, piece of Konica history.

I like this #1 lens. Now if only I can locate the #2 lens at an equally affordable price. Wink

Last edited by guardian on Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just came across this while searching for the Konica #2 attachment lens:

I am well aware asking prices on eBay mean nothing whatsoever.

That established, I would observe either this German seller has a PhD in overpricing, or else I did pretty well with the purchase described in the OP:

Click here to see on Ebay

Does anyone know what these genuine Konica attachment lenses actually should cost?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guardian wrote:
Just came across this while searching for the Konica #2 attachment lens:

I am well aware asking prices on eBay mean nothing whatsoever.

That established, I would observe either this German seller has a PhD in overpricing, or else I did pretty well with the purchase described in the OP:

Does anyone know what these genuine Konica attachment lenses actually should cost?

This seller has always been a bit on the steep side, as far a i remember, but there are many worse offenders. Smile
The Konica attachment is not seen very often, so prices vary accordingly, from a song ("I know nothing about photography, my friend says this is a specialty filter") to quite high when the seller knows what he is selling. For this price, you should be able to get them both IMO.
EDIT: When looking for it, try the word "bonnette" which is the French term for a close-up attachment. I'm adding this because I got mine years ago as bonnettes. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, konicamera.

I missed it earlier, but that German seller is offering the pair for a mere 100€

Laugh 1

He simply cannot be serious!!

At the same time, it might be a while before I'm able to purchase my Konica attachment lens #2 Wink .

Meanwhile I'll just enjoy the #1 lens that arrived earlier today.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guardian wrote:
Thanks, konicamera.

I missed it earlier, but that German seller is offering the pair for a mere 100€

Laugh 1

He simply cannot be serious!!

At the same time, it might be a while before I'm able to purchase my Konica attachment lens #2 Wink .

Meanwhile I'll just enjoy the #1 lens that arrived earlier today.

If i notice one going by I'll alarm you promptly. Smile