Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica AR 57mm f1.2 on Sony Nex, Test!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Konica AR 57mm f1.2 on Sony Nex, Test!!! Reply with quote

Hello my friends,

Long time no see my friends. I've just finished my course in Göttingen and Next month I'll move to Bamberg, Germany.

Yesterday I've just got Konica AR 57mm f1.2 from the seller in Germany in a good bargain. And today I've tested by took some photos indoor.

The result is I'm in love with Konica. I forgot the other f1.2 lens that I've used before, haha

Lovely any comments for this lens and thanks in advance. Very Happy

f1.2

f2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The images are full of colour and contrast considering they were shot wide open Shocked Looks really good, although the shallow depth of field is very limiting Smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your comment, ManualFocus-G.

I agree with you.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see you again Smile great series from a great lens! I love all Konica lenses certainly this is not an exception Smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi KhanX! nice to get news from you Smile
this Konica give contrast and colors of the seventies, nice for a retro look

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the rest of mflenses member miss you too Khan, including me Smile

I like the sharpness, contrast and subtle color.

It was my dream lens in early days I was bitten by MF. But since it hits 5D mirror I sadly have to delete it from my hunting list. Smile till I get my NEX camera someday. Or I hope Canon release it's mirrorless FF cam Smile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Attila, poilu, nixland, I think of you too and many thanks for any comments.

nixland, you are like me. I've Canon lens and I've got Hexanon 57mm f1.2 the second version that the mount ring is plastic and it lost so I sold in Ebay in a good price.

When I use Sony Nex, I try to find them and found the first version that the mount ring is metal so I need an fall in love with it.

any good comment for Konica Hexanon http://www.buhla.de/

Now I'm in love with Konica and I've bought Hexanon series as follows,

1. Hexanon AR 40mm f1.8 = 20 euro

2. Hexanon AR 100mm f2.8 = 95 euro

What do you think about the price?

I try to find

Hexanon 85mm f1.8, someone in Germany told me this is a good portrait lens so
I need it.

Another Hexanon is 50mm f1.7, that is the sharpest 50mm lens from Konica. I see many items in Ebay Germany.

Another Picture from Bamberg, the new city where I live for next 2 years.

The picture took by Sony nex 5 and Exakta 24mm f2.8, macro M42. This is a good bargain that I paid 15 USD in a mint condition.

See you again, my friends.
Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad for 1.2 lens. They would probably be even better with a bit more sharpening.