Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica AR 28mm F3.5 Quick Lunchtime test
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Konica AR 28mm F3.5 Quick Lunchtime test Reply with quote

Well here is a few from the 28mm that i took during my Lunchtime agin straight out JPGS no P+P
Around F5.6

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice lens, now i need to find myself one!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice place.

Beauty pics.

The lens is hexanon, no more words.

Which version is it, teh old 7 elements or the newer 5 one.

Reflections with a lot of colors is the newer lens.

Rino.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at Buhla, it seems that this is the 5 element version, I have never seen a 7 element version for sale, It is supposed to be better.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddieitman wrote:
Looking at Buhla, it seems that this is the 5 element version, I have never seen a 7 element version for sale, It is supposed to be better.

Yes, it is.Very different borders renditions. Colors in the colder side.

Rino

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series, nice lens!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice indeed!
These Hexanons tend to have kind of a magic touch, pics come up so "alive"....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice images and location. Where is it ?

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is York Rolf a very nice place i work there during the day I will do more pictures of York with Lenses.
As i am married i am not allowed any attractive lady friends to model for me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg, I'm fall in love with konica hexanon, I bought 2 in rush after yours advise..

Flickr 上 Stanley TungDSC07142

Flickr 上 Stanley TungDSC07149

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First pre-set version in collectors condition

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for the info concerning York.

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rolf I am green Embarassed Laughing first pre-set what I seen.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Attila

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stanleytung wrote:
omg, I'm fall in love with konica hexanon, I bought 2 in rush after yours advise..

Flickr 上 Stanley TungDSC07142

Flickr 上 Stanley TungDSC07149

Lol very nice images I bet you are the one that outbid me last week on two from the same seller the 135 was new in box.
Thank you as i got mine even cheaper
Lol
That is a lovely image such nice colours these lenses ought to be as well considered as Zeiss IMHO
Konica was the standard that all japanese lenses where tested at

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea...hexanon is awesome....a friend of mine also can't believe it and he is nikon's fans...

btw, if a wide angle lens, vivitar 21mm 3.8 or hexanon 28mm 3.5, which one u pick?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stanleytung wrote:
yea...hexanon is awesome....a friend of mine also can't believe it and he is nikon's fans...

btw, if a wide angle lens, vivitar 21mm 3.8 or hexanon 28mm 3.5, which one u pick?

Which is more important to you image quality or widest angle ? They are not in pairs. Certainly Konica Hexanon not same level with Vivitar in term of image quality.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ops sorry, should be vivitar 21mm 3.8 vs hexanon 21mm 4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those pictures are stunning Stanley. I too was stunend by the quality of my Hexanons.

The 21mm Hexanon will be a whole level higher in IQ than the Vivitar. Vivitar is a godo lens, Hexanon a great one, I really want the 21mm Hexanon but out of my budget for now.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your pictures of York are fabulous Eddie. Very impressive. I've never had the ability to use Konica lenses on any of my cameras before, but after I fell in love with Carsten's NEX-3 on Wednesday I think another world has just opened up. Is the NEX-AR adapter easy to find?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Your pictures of York are fabulous Eddie. Very impressive. I've never had the ability to use Konica lenses on any of my cameras before, but after I fell in love with Carsten's NEX-3 on Wednesday I think another world has just opened up. Is the NEX-AR adapter easy to find?

Yes, easy look on Ebay. Welcome in Club! Wink Both camera and lenses one of the best possible choice today.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:

I paid 12ukp I think for mine, works perfectly, infinity is where it should be. I only have the Hexanon 1.8/50 and 3.5/135 but both are wonderful. I also have Panagor (Kiron/Kino) 2/35 and Macro Focussing Converter in Konica AR mount and those are both great as well, so I am now sticking to collecting more Konica and Kino/Kiron lenses for use on my NEX.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good shots and also thumbs up for Konica lenses on a film camera for lovely results....for my copies for sharpness:- the 50mm f1.8 and f1.7 and 40mm f1.8 are excellent, the 28mm f3.5 is very good and the 135 f3.5 is good to very good.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Petergd comet have the nex 3 for 299 i reserved one for a friend in yorks comet and they gave him the nex c3 by accident for 299