Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Koni-Omega Rapid M with Hexanon 90mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:32 pm    Post subject: Koni-Omega Rapid M with Hexanon 90mm Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That came out very nice Alex. What was the film?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Koni Omega series of cameras and lenses often gets overlooked when medium format systems are discussed. I've always felt this was a mistake. While I've never had the opportunity to use one, I've known people who have and who swear by 'em. I've never heard anything but praise for the cameras' ruggedness and the exceptional quality of their optics. And your photo illustrates the latter quite well.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schnauzer wrote:
. What was the film?

Kodak B/W monochrom for C41 process

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in the US, Kodak sells a product called BW400CN, an ISO 400 speed B&W film designed for C41. Is that what you used? I've used it before; it's good stuff. Very fine grain with good contrast and EV range.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cooltouch wrote:
Here in the US, Kodak sells a product called BW400CN, an ISO 400 speed B&W film designed for C41. Is that what you used?

Yes, it is.