Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Komura 135/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Komura 135 f3.5 preset Reply with quote

Jonah wrote:
I have had one for years, but have only just tried it on an old Canon 20D,and am very impressed. Now all I need to do is find a mount that I can exchange the M42 one on the lens for a Nikon as I am keen to try it on my D600.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful dog picture - really good.

While not my sharpest or fastest 135mm lens, it is plenty sharp with great color and bokeh.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning colors on that first shot, Woodrim. The composition is also lovely.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JJB wrote:
Stunning colors on that first shot, Woodrim. The composition is also lovely.

Judy, Judy, Judy (I've always wanted to say that) Smile Thank you. When I first viewed the image from the camera, I was most impressed in the way the lens captured the texture of the leaves. When I think of the lens in terms of sharpness, I always think back to that image. And BTW, I will finally be receiving my ISCO 3.5/135 this week from the repair guy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you enjoy the ISCO! I'm sure we can anticipate some lovely samples from you once it's in your hands.

Regarding the OP, I have a lens that looks very similar but under the Rexatar labeling. I found it to be surprisingly good.