Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kodak Printing Ektar f4,5 101mm - Tessar type
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:55 pm    Post subject: Kodak Printing Ektar f4,5 101mm - Tessar type Reply with quote

Kodak Printing (= enlarging) Ektar f4,5 101mm - Tessar type

Full set is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157658926640598

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Klaus...absolute fantastic series.How was it mounted?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
Wow Klaus...absolute fantastic series.How was it mounted?

Thanks! Just M42 helicoid and an adapter ring.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klaus... liked it so much went and bought one,should be a couple weeks before I receive it. Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shall I feel guilty now? Wink Guess not, you'll be pleased I guess Laugh 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to worry,if I was to feel guilty it would have happened 150+ lenses ago Laugh 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laugh 1 Laugh 1 Laugh 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol
I think many of us here are beyond hope, one more lens won't make much difference in the size of our collections.
I have a nice little 65mm Ektar Enlarging lens with a fixed aperture, I really haven't had a chance to use it yet, I must get around to it someday.
Very nice color from yours.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a nice Novoflex Noflexar 105mm f3.5 R I must try also.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:01 am    Post subject: question Reply with quote

kds315* what type of camera was this lens mounted on if you don't mind my asking. the images are excellent and the colour wow.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful images, Klaus. The enlarging, printing, and projection Ektars all are nice performers. IMHO, the rendering of these tessar formula lenses that makes their imaging very unique. Could it be it is because they were designed for flat field work?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! Those were shot with my Lumix GH1 workhorse, which I basically always use as I like its colors, too.