Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kodak Enlarging Ektars
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsfozzy wrote:
I still haven't tried this lens, so I thought I'd take a closer look at it today. It has a 30mm thread, but I do not know how to identify the thread pitch. Would anyone know the thread pitch for this lens or could help me to work out what it is?

Should be M30 x 40tpi

I had some adapters made by Raf Camera that adapted this threading to M42. Rafael made a bunch extra and I think he sells them for ~US$24.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray Parkhurst wrote:
itsfozzy wrote:
I still haven't tried this lens, so I thought I'd take a closer look at it today. It has a 30mm thread, but I do not know how to identify the thread pitch. Would anyone know the thread pitch for this lens or could help me to work out what it is?

Should be M30 x 40tpi

I had some adapters made by Raf Camera that adapted this threading to M42. Rafael made a bunch extra and I think he sells them for ~US$24.

Thanks for that, Ray. I saw a couple of M30 adapters on his page, I'll take a closer look now that I have the information I need.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

itsfozzy wrote:
Ray Parkhurst wrote:
itsfozzy wrote:

Should be M30 x 40tpi

Thanks for that, Ray. I saw a couple of M30 adapters on his page, I'll take a closer look now that I have the information I need.

https://www.rafcamera.com/adapter-m30x40tpi-to-m42x1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ray Parkhurst wrote:
itsfozzy wrote:
Ray Parkhurst wrote:
itsfozzy wrote:

Should be M30 x 40tpi

https://www.rafcamera.com/adapter-m30x40tpi-to-m42x1

Thanks for the link, I've just ordered one.