Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kodachrome ASA 25
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:57 pm    Post subject: Kodachrome ASA 25 Reply with quote

I just bought a bundle of stuff that has an unused roll of Kodachrome 25 in it. I last used this film in the 1970s. Any suggestions as to how I could put this to some interesting use today - supposing it can be of any use?

@ Moderator. I have no idea how I ended in "digital gallery" with this post. What's worse, I have no idea how to move it elsewhere. Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might be able to dev in B/W chemicals??????, but I'm sure a member has an answer.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found some information on Photo.net: http://photo.net/film-and-processing-forum/00XvHp?start=0

I have not tried it, but sounds useful.

Phil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've developed Kodachrome with BW chemicals before.

So develop it like TMax 100, but the water can be slightly warmer. Also, after you fix and wash it, you need to gently massage the remjet off the back under running water.