Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kiron 105 f2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Kiron 105 f2.8 Reply with quote

The Kiron macro arrived last night. The weather is very lousy but, lucky for me we have one of our jade plants in bloom. The blooms are very pale in color but, still very nice. Here are a couple of test shots. Again straight from raw with a small curve to brighten a bit. I'm very happy with this purchase. The lens is in near mint condition and was under $160 in C/Y mount. A very lucky find. I would not have known about this lens without this site. Than kyou Attila and all who contribute. Andy

f2.8

f8

f32

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your very welcome! Pretty underrated lens, not many maker can make 105mm lens with macro 1:1 and if my I suggest something try to get an Olympus 50mm f3.5 lens it has fantastic colors (Red!! perfect) and my other favorite is Micro-Nikkor 200mm f4 AIS these three lens of my macros what I wouldn't sell it ever.

Last edited by Attila on Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats Sunshine, this kiron look great

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Sunshine - enjoy it. it's reputed to be quite fabulous. I have the Kiron made Vivitar of that focal length and I really love it.

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots, Andy.
They show very well the personality of this nice lens.
Enjoy it!
Best regards,
Jes.