Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kipronar 120mm f1.9 Saree
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:22 pm    Post subject: Kipronar 120mm f1.9 Saree Reply with quote

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, lacks perhaps some sharpness by todays standards, but interesting pose and costume.
Good example of a nice soft picture...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Dog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great softness, and sharp where necessary.
Good taste both in subject choice and in technical rendition.
All the best,
Sandro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Dog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful Attila!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful portait indeed!

Is there a thread on the rear side of the Kipronar where one could attach an adapter? How did you fix the lens to the camera?
I just purchased an 16.5 cm 1:1.9 Kipronar (which has not yet arrived) and i'm wondering how i can make work on the A7 or the Mamiya 645...

Stephan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevemark wrote:
Wonderful portait indeed!

Is there a thread on the rear side of the Kipronar where one could attach an adapter? How did you fix the lens to the camera?
I just purchased an 16.5 cm 1:1.9 Kipronar (which has not yet arrived) and i'm wondering how i can make work on the A7 or the Mamiya 645...

Stephan

No thread usually on projection lenses. A clamp adapter is needed, but it has all been done already, read here:
http://photographyoftheinvisibleworld.blogspot.de/2015/09/how-to-modularily-mount-projection-or.html

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Like 1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that this model is a beautiful lady, very photogenic, whilst your other models although photogenic are just pretty girls

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trev wrote:
I have to say that this model is a beautiful lady, very photogenic, whilst your other models although photogenic are just pretty girls

Attila's wife she is Smile