Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kiev 88 and two lenses (Part 2, images)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:37 pm    Post subject: Kiev 88 and two lenses (Part 2, images) Reply with quote

Hi!

I have received the rest of the photos I took with the Kiev in Eppstein.
Remember? http://forum.mflenses.com/kiev-88-and-arsat-mc-2-8-80-t40604.html

Well, here they are. Some with 80mm, some with 120mm.

Arsat MC 2.8/80

Carl Zeiss Jena Biometar 2.8/120

It's fun to shoot with that medium format cam, but not 100% my way of shooting. I'd rather be fast and flexible. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 3rd picture is my favorite of the group the colors on the flowers are really nice.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last picture is the best one for me, it has a mood and I love the cool tonality. Beautiful. Will you make a wall print from this? It would deserve one.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks a capable performer. i'd be interested in what you think about any prints you get. I'm still unsure about investing much in MF.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
I'm still unsure about investing much in MF.

Neither am I. Or rather I am sure that I won't invest much in MF. Wink

The problem is that our local lab really sucks. Those negs were developed and scanned by a good friend who know a good lab but lives several hours away. Sad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
The last picture is the best one for me, it has a mood and I love the cool tonality. Beautiful. Will you make a wall print from this? It would deserve one.

Thanks, Orio. No, I don't think I will. I wouldn't know where to put it. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
It looks a capable performer. i'd be interested in what you think about any prints you get. I'm still unsure about investing much in MF.

You have a Canon 5DII already I don't think so any medium format gear can give you some real extra. Oh almost forget medium format slides that is so beautiful..