Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Kiev-4 Jupiter-12 3,5cm RED P - Paradise 200 film
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Kiev-4 Jupiter-12 3,5cm RED P - Paradise 200 film Reply with quote

I did use Tetanal C41 developer which is expired many years ago , but it was an un-opened kit. This is first test roll with cheapest supermarket film.
I made mistake at final rising, it wasn't dry nicely. I had clean strips with lens cleaner tissue. Somewhere this problem is visible otherways I am very happy with result. J-12 is a trully fantastic lens, one of the sharpest one what I ever had on 35mm systems. I bought this expired 5L kit only for 15 EUR and it has capability to develop 60-80 120 rolls
Laughing

Hi-res images are here

Last edited by Attila on Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice results.
it has the nice vintage look and is very sharp at the same time.

How do you control the temperature - do you use a film processor ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did fill with hot water 38-40 C a 4-5 liters plastic box and put into tap basin. I did fill developer, bleach fixing etc to 0,5 plastic bottles and put into plastic box, developer tank too. Don't need any other temperature control device . this is simple and works.