Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Key Chain Camera
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Key Chain Camera Reply with quote

The key chain camera is a toy digital camera that sells for arounf 10.00 USD at walmart. Found in camera department and in the toy department as well. It's a digital Holga Smile
Katie in restaurant,existing light

Flowers on table

Restaurant in Delmar Loop. Used watercolor filter , but colors are original.

Shop in St. Charles, Mo. used dry brush filter.

Art studio in Delmar Loop. Used dry brush.

I do not recommend attempting to remove the noise. You may not have an image Smile

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like a modern paint , I recommended to see not as a photo. Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except last, all look like a particular era European paintings...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually sort of like number 2.

Very sort of Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you have a workable idea there. I resized your web image to a 10 inch 240dpi printable size. I include a 100% crop from that. Hope you don’t mind me playing with your art..

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them Rob, this is a good game what we can make from a crap camera shoot.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those modifications are great. It's a fun camera. To be honest I'm surprised you can enlarge them Laughing
However, you never know what you will get using this camera. Very unpredictable. Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This reminds me of the time when I was a boy and my parents gave me a Bencini Comet 200:

http://candidcamera.free.fr/110%20CAMERAS/126%20CAMERAS/126_bencini_comet_200x.jpg

It was of course junk but I took some dreamy pictures of sunsets with it that I was absolutely unable to replicate with expensive cameras later.

It used those weird film cartrigdes, can you remember them?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are pretty neat, aren't they? I had a page dedicated to them on my website a few years ago - I think I had called them "digital Dianas", guess I'm too old for Holgas.....

(when it was new, the Pen Cam cost $55! I think they had been $100 earlier)

I have a few, the first was an Aiptek Pen Cam, later my daughter got me the keychain version of the same idea. Don't do anything with them any more, but I haven't gotten rid of them either.....