Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

KEH.com excellent trustable seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: KEH.com excellent trustable seller Reply with quote

They works with nice , right prices. They have excellent communication and well rated items.Highly recommended.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you don't have to pay import tax from Usa in Hungary ?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to. 20%

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another vote for KEH from me. Their 'bargain' grade is often as good as other sellers' 'excellent' and their 'ugly' grade is often worth taking a chance on, especially if it's cheap.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have large variety of choices and they rating system is very conservative as Dave said.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent company with very conservative quality ratings.
Bought user items and bargains others would have rated excellent!
Their excellent is like new!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wish they had a showroom. There are here in Atlanta where I live, maybe about 25-30 miles from me, and yes, they are very conservative in their grading, with excellent prices. That said, they don't offer you much if you want to sell gear to them (they have to make money after all)...Better to sell on eBay if you want top dollar...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great seller - have bought several lenses from them over the years. They have a fine return policy as well as very very conservative ratings

patrickh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screamin Scott wrote:
I just wish they had a showroom. There are here in Atlanta where I live, maybe about 25-30 miles from me, and yes, they are very conservative in their grading, with excellent prices. That said, they don't offer you much if you want to sell gear to them (they have to make money after all)...Better to sell on eBay if you want top dollar...

They are moved month ago to 10x larger space , perhaps now they have showroom... call them.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spoke with them about that before they moved & they still will not have a showroom... Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Screamin Scott wrote:
I spoke with them about that before they moved & they still will not have a showroom... Crying or Very sad

No window shopping damn it ..

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KEH keep sending me their monthly catalogue, dammit. Temptations...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one that find their overseas shipping rates high or am I missing something? Besides this their system looks very cool.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yalcinaydin wrote:
Am I the only one that find their overseas shipping rates high or am I missing something? Besides this their system looks very cool.

Hmm, I don't know how I got this idea but I've red this:
Quote:
UPS Export Worldwide Express
Place your order, then a KEH representative will email you to discuss shipping rates and options. Your credit card will not be charged until you agree to the shipping charges and method. Orders approved before 4:00pm EST will ship the next business day, orders approved after 4:00pm EST will ship within 2 business days. Customer will be responsible for all duties, tariffs and other import charges into their destination country. If you have any questions please email sales@keh.com

How are the international shipping rates, I mean your experiences?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reasonable, I bought from them ~ 38 USD.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a camera body, it was cheaper to relay it via a US forum member, but for a film magazine it was dead cheap to post directly. So, it varies.
I also like that they send USPS and not UPS, so I don't get charged customs duties.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the lenses posted on KEH are cheaper than on ebay!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KEH usually is a lot cheaper then the average eBay price and of course most trustable on many things.

Problem is the shipment, through UPS, and customs that easily strips out what you spared on the buying price.

I just put my eye on some 645 cameras but I'm waiting for Andy to reappear (btw, any news about him? I'm a bit worried) or find some other kind and pious US member to act as relay transfer (private not insured USPS packages slips by the customs 99% of the time here).

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alessandro,
I can help if you are in need of someone to relay packages. Just let me know.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shad309 wrote:
Alessandro,
I can help if you are in need of someone to relay packages. Just let me know.

Thanks a lot. Let pass the Xmas season (shipments going too much crazy for my tastes) and probably I'll take advantage from your kind offer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just let me know anytime!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave, Alessandro, anyone else -- I also will gladly step in for an overseas sale if you need a USA person.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks Larry!