Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

kaptainfantastic ebay seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:51 am    Post subject: kaptainfantastic ebay seller Reply with quote

I did ask him for total amount include, insured , registered, air-mail shipment to Hungary.

Answer simple invoice with standard shipping costs nothing else option.

I did pay and put into paypal note again:

Please don't forget to send insured, registered air-mail shipment!

No answer again.

After three weeks I did asked him twice for tracking number , he didn't provided , he said I should wait more.

After one month I did make claim at Paypal.

He did response I did pickup standard shipping and I have to provide evidence I did pay extra cost and he will refund after my extra cost..

No lens, no refund .

Last edited by Attila on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been there myself.

It is very frustrating. Sometimes it seems the eBay and Paypal employees enjoy raising the frustration level.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greg wrote:
Been there myself.

It is very frustrating. Sometimes it seems the eBay and Paypal employees enjoy raising the frustration level.

I hope Paypal will judge well when I will close this dispute.

I really don't like care less seller and this guy 100% feedback. I guess I will reduce to lower...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: kaptainfantastic ebay seller Reply with quote

Attila...

I recently flagged a Chinese seller who was selling gear for 3.25 dollars with 235 dollars postage... even to... wait for it... China!

eBay did nothing - and when I phoned them they asked why I was concerned?

I said given that eBay / PayPal NEVER supports the refund of postage.. anyone buying would likely be hundreds of dollars out of pocket? They don't give a shit about anything but their fees these days.. I did mention that they would suffer too if the postage does not attract listing dues? lol

Hear this eBay - YOU ARE A MONEY-GRUBBING CUSTOMER-HATING WASTE OF SPACE...

nuff said?

Doug

Attila wrote:

I did ask him for total amount include, insured , registered, air-mail shipment to Hungary.

Answer simple invoice with standard shipping costs nothing else option.

I did pay and put into paypal note again:

Please don't forget to send insured, registered air-mail shipment!

No answer again.

After three weeks I did asked him twice for tracking number , he didn't provided , he said I should wait more.

After one month I did make claim at Paypal.

He did response I did pickup standard shipping and I have to provide evidence I did pay extra cost and he will refund after my extra cost..

No lens, no refund.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you did understand from this PayPal dispute please let me know!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Doug has it right - paypal/ebay don't care as long as they collect their fees. That means they will normally side with the seller. It is really a severe case of "caveat emptor"

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have good experience with PayPal from 5 cases I won in 4.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you Attila

I have won the only one I made. But the deceptive responses I kept getting from them over justified complaints about rocky were a real eye-opener into the inner workings of ebay/paypal. They will go to extreme lengths to avoid punishing a bad seller. I was especially annoyed that they apparently did not want to know about his phony purchasing to boost his rating - I was basically told to mind my own business.

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty bad, is it understandable from my lines I did order insured, air-mail shipment and seller sent only an invoice even if I did ask twice no response. No refusal , nothing and now he say I did select standard shipment..

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Letter from Paypal:

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

We were able to recover $89.69 AUD and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you got your refund Attila - and misterfantastic has gotten his name in lights for being such a twit!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes , I hope people will smart enough to seek in Google before buy.