Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Just before the thunderstorm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:07 am    Post subject: Just before the thunderstorm Reply with quote

Interesting view yesterday during dog walk (clickable for larger view):

Maybe somebody is able to guess the camera/lens used?

Yes, it was AF, but that's the easy part. Wink

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1

Dynamic!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shot with a Minolta on Sony, right? And I guess it's also a panorama, otherwise an 11-18mm lens?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ visualopsins

Thank you for the compliment.

@ Teemō

Totally wrong. Wink

Picture shot with my new toy: Cheap Chinese Android smartphone for EUR 179,- incl. shipping which is equipped with a Sony IMX230 21MP sensor and a 3.5mm/F2.2 lens.
I've used the standard camera app. in RAW/DNG mode at ISO 100, converted in LR6 and downsized for presentation.

IMHO a very good investment as it delivers stunning pictures more than good enough for presentation on screens and obviously indistinguishable from pictures shot with real cameras when shooting RAW. Unfortunately it's only equipped with a fixed ultra-wide angle lens which restricts somehow the usage, but at least for landscape that's not bad at all.

Shot yesterday afternoon during my dog walk close to sun down (all clickable for larger view). This time the aspect ratio has been changed to 2:3:

Even at night it's able to produce some usable results:

#4 (original 4:3 aspect ratio)

IMHO far better than expected and qualifies as my spare camera which is always with me. Wink